Saturday 8 September 2012

CRUCIFIXION 'ZINE ISSUE ONE 1993


Back in 1993 I decided to start up my own fanzine. At the time I was only 13 years old but I was heavily into the underground and was tape trading with people from all over the world and corresponding with bands and buying their demo tapes.
I have decided to upload scans of the original 'zine for you to read, and check out some of the interviews I did at the time. Bands included are Catacomb from Italy, Decomposed from England, Exempt from Sweden, and Cradle Of Filth from England - way before they reached the success status they have now, plus many more interviews with other top bands. There are also some reviews of various demos from that era and I apologise in advance for the slightly immature writing style but as I said, at the time I was just 13. Click the link below and enjoy the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment